How to I get a book in the call number range P-PZ since the Language and Literature Room downstairs is closed?
There are two ways to request a book from the language and literature room:
- You can ask at the desk with the title and call number for a staff member to get it for you.
- You canplace a hold on an item in the library catalog. We'll retrieve the book for you and set it aside for you to pick up.
- First, login to your library account, contact us if you have trouble logging in
- Do a search for the book you want to request
- Place a hold on the item using the hold button on the right hand side of the screen
- Check your MCLA email - that's how we'll communicate with you about your item
This video explains the process in more detail.